If you're looking to book a tour in the Capital Area, please fill out this form as completely as possible. A staff member will contact you to help finalize your itinerary and plan your visit. If you do not receive an email confirmation after submitting this page, your submission has not gone through completely.
Capital Area Visitor Services provides scheduling for groups of 10 or more who plan to visit government and cultural attractions in the capital city.
Group reservations can be made by CAVS for the following sites:
- NC Museum of History (1-hour self-guided tour)
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences (2-hour self-guided tour)
- NC Legislative Building (40-minute guided tour)
- NC State Capitol Building (30-minute guided tour)
- NC Executive Mansion (30-minute guided tour)
- NC Executive Mansion Gardens (45-minute guided tour)
To schedule your group visit to Raleigh and the state government complex, fill out the form below.
Visits must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance; however, earlier scheduling allows more flexibility, permits time for delivery of your written itinerary, and opens more options for your trip. Fridays in March and April may not be available to your group. Plan to have alternate dates that fall earlier in the week.
To allow our guides to make the best use of your group's time, please inform the Capital Area Visitor Services office of any special needs your group or any of its members may have. Please note our chaperone policy requires one adult for every ten children.